2014 HERO Forum for Employee Health Management
Dallas Fort Worth Business Group on Health
Dates: April - May, 2013
Healthways and the MIT AgeLab invite you to join some of the most forward-thinking health plans in the industry a three-part webinar series on engaging health plan members for keeps.
Replay this series »
Date: May 7, 2013
A Workplace Well-Being Webinar. Join us and some of the most forward-thinking employers in well-being to see the connection between obesity and performance.
Learn and discuss
- How obesity is tied to lower well-being and performance
- Predictors of obesity for all workers, examined by occupation
- The absenteeism cost of obesity and chronic conditions by occupation
- How to apply a highly effective science-based strategy to help employees attain and maintain a healthier weight
- Kyley McGeeney, Advanced Analytic Consultant, Gallup
- Dan Witters, Research Director, Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index
- Janna Lacatell, Product Director, Healthways
Replay this webinar »
Date: May 18, 2011
Register and replay this event »
Most health and well-being initiatives fail because they can't effectively motivate and sustain connections with individuals. Using social technology, consumer-centric programming and behavioral insights, leading organizations are solving the engagement challenge.
Join the most innovative minds in well-being improvement to learn best practices and new approaches for engaging today's consumer. This series of 20 minute power sessions and live chat/Q&A will reveal trends in:
- Gaming Theory
- Web 2.0
- Behavioral Economics
- Behavior Change Science
- Social Influence Mapping
- Consumer Insights
Featured presenters include:
- Joseph Coughlin, PhD, MIT AgeLab
- Peter DeWan, PhD, MedNetworks
- Chris Cartter, MeYouHealth
- James Prochaska, PhD, Pro-Change Behavior Systems, Inc.
- Murat Kalayoglu, PhD, Healthways
- Janet Calhoun, Healthways
Visit www.Healthways.com/ConnectedConsumer now to register and join the discussion!
Science fuels the evolution of Healthways solutions.