2014 HERO Forum for Employee Health Management
Dallas Fort Worth Business Group on Health
Dates: April - May, 2013
Healthways and the MIT AgeLab invite you to join some of the most forward-thinking health plans in the industry a three-part webinar series on engaging health plan members for keeps.
Replay this series »
Date: May 7, 2013
A Workplace Well-Being Webinar. Join us and some of the most forward-thinking employers in well-being to see the connection between obesity and performance.
Learn and discuss
- How obesity is tied to lower well-being and performance
- Predictors of obesity for all workers, examined by occupation
- The absenteeism cost of obesity and chronic conditions by occupation
- How to apply a highly effective science-based strategy to help employees attain and maintain a healthier weight
- Kyley McGeeney, Advanced Analytic Consultant, Gallup
- Dan Witters, Research Director, Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index
- Janna Lacatell, Product Director, Healthways
Replay this webinar »
Science fuels the evolution of Healthways solutions.