Last week I had the privilege of talking with Employee Benefit Advisors about planning health promotion programs. During my interview, I discussed best practices for employers related to planning effective communications and engagement strategies for these programs.
In this podcast, you'll learn:
- Six things to consider for planning effective health engagement programs
- Strategies for employers and advisors to use social networking sites for engagement
- Importance of planning worksite health promotion programs
- How to create enthusiasm and conversation around the office
- Communication vehicles that pertain to various audiences
- The importance of addressing employee privacy concerns when talking about the programs